Did you miss the opportunity to attend the Conference on Evaluation and Gender Mainstreaming in Helsinki? Or do you want to watch some highlights from it again? Now you can watch a ten-minutes summary from the conference.
On January 26, 2012, over 100 evaluation experts took part in a conference in Helsinki on applying a Gender Perspective in the Evaluation of the European Social Fund. Please explore the conference documentation below. The purpose of the seminar was to discuss the integration of gender in evaluation of the Structural Funds and to exchange good practices in Member States. The purpose was also to support the development of gender sensitive models and strategies in relation to evaluation.
Some of the speakers and conference participants in the film clip above:
- Maria Bustelo (University of Madrid),
- Vicki Donlevy (Ecorys, United Kingdom),
- Kaisa-Leena Lintäla (Ministry of Labour and the Economy, Finland),
- Liisa Horelli (Aalto University, Finland),
- Regina Frey (Agency for Gender Equality within ESF, Germany)
- and many more…
The seminar was organized by the European Community of Practice on Gender Mainstreaming (Gender-CoP) and the Valtava Development Program, Ministry of Employment and the Economy, Finland.